On Monday, October 31, 2022, from 12:00 p.m. to3:00 p.m., the Department of Information Technology , College of Engineering and Computer Science organized a National Workshop for faculty members titled “Applications of Blockchain Technology” The session was presented by Asst. Prof. Dr. Savarana Balaji B. There were 16 participants in attendance at this workshop most of them from the college of engineering and Computer Science.
With its ability to create more transparency and fairness while also saving businesses time and money, the technology is impacting a variety of sectors in ways that range from how contracts are enforced to making government work more efficiently. This workshop aims to give insight on various applications which could be developed more securely using blockchain technology
Workshop Outlines: At the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to
- Understand the core implementation of the blockchain technology
- Different existing applications of blockchain technology
- Open research issues and directions of blockchain technology
- Understand the revamp of application development using blockchain technology
- Several use cases of blockchain technology
Workshop Place: Lebanese French University, Building 3, Lab 4.