On Thursday, November 17, 2022, the Department of General Education held the national workshop entitled “Methods of teaching different age groups” The workshop was about the modern methods of teaching along with teaching different age groups . At the beginning of the workshop, the first presenter Dr. Nethal Abdul Hafiz introduced the modern methods of teaching 21st century. Then the second presenter Asst. Lect, Laveen Kamaran Muhamad explained methods of teaching different age groups along with the strategies of teaching young learners, adolescents and adults.
the following are reccommendations for teachers to think of:
- Strategies of teaching young learners
- Strategies of teaching adolescents
- Strategies of teaching adults.
- Dr. Nethal Abdul Hafiz. Specialized in methods of teaching and a lecturer in the college of Education and languages, department of General Education at Lebanese French University.
- Asst. lect. Laveen Kamaran Muhamad holds MA in English language / ELT. A lecturer in the college of Education and languages, department of General Education at Lebanese French University.