The Department of Accounting and Finance in the College of Administration and Economics conducted the Training Programme on “IELTS Preparation” from the 21st of February 2022 till the 6th of April 2022, for four weeks focusing every week on each skill of the IELTS test.
International Workshop Outcome
The following were the brief outcome of the Training Programme:
- The training aimed at weeding out the myths rooted among the aspirants in cracking IELTS – especially Academic.
- The training program was carried out with the easiest ways to solve Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing tests.
- Mock tests for each skill (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing) were given to the participants
- The participants could identify the easiest methods to crack IELTS with high Bands.
- A few teachers who attended had undergone IELTS testing and could get good bands.
- The training program was inaugurated and the master of ceremony was carried out by Mr. Khownas Qadir, Lecturer in Accounting and Finance Department, Lebanese French University.
- Mr. Robinson Paulmony, Lecturer in English, Department of Accounting and Finance Department, Lebanese French University trained the participants with IELTS preparation and mock tests on Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing were given to the faculty members every week.