1. Member of Teaching Staff in College of Law -Salahaddin University from 2001 untill Now .
2. Supervisor of the Legal Affairs in the Salahaddin University from 2001-2003.
3- Lecturer in media department in technology institution, Erbil (2001-2005).
4- Lecturer in college of police, Erbil (2001-2005).
5. Lawyer for (1) year 1996-1997.
6- Dean of college of law- Soran University from 2008 until 2012.
7- Lecturer in College of Law Ishik University 2012-2014.
8- Lecturer of Master and PhD Degree in College of Law Salahddin University- Erbil, Since 2011.
9- Lecturer of Master Degree in College of Law Soran University- Erbil. Since 2012.
10- Head of Scientific Promotion Committee in the College of Law – Salahaddin University 2014.
11- Member of the committee preparing the Constitution of the Kurdistan Region for the Referendum, 2015.
12- Dean of college of Law and International Relations since 1/27/2016.
1. The Principle Of Non-Intervention & The Intervention In The Public International Law, An Analytical Study.(2001).
2. The UN. Humanitarian Intervention In The Iraqi Kurdistan Region (Resolution No.688).2002.
3. The Sanctions In The Media Law Of The Kurdistan Region (2004).
4. The Law Of Municipalities, Analytical Study (2003) (Participate Research).
5. Land Property Right And The Iraqi Legal System. Participate With IRC Organization (2004).(Participate Research).
6. Constitutional Basis For Construction Of Civil Society In TAL (2005).
7. Notes About The Project Of Kurdistan Region Constitution, An Analytical Study (2005).
8. Notes About The Iraqi Nationality Law, A Critical And An Analytical
Study (2005) (Participate Research).
9. The Declaration Of State (An Authenticating And Analytical Study In Public International Law And Constitutional Law)-2007.
10- Permeating Of International Treaties And Their Positions In The Iraqi Internal Law System. (2009).
11- The Legal Statuse of the International Treaties and It’s Effects In Regulating The Relations Between Federal Government and Iraqi Kurdistan Region (An Analytical and Comparative Study) – 2013.
12- legitimacy of governments that are not constitutional, analytical study as part of public international law, research published in the Journal of the Faculty of Law and Politics / Salahalddin University - Erbil, No. 16 , 2014.
1. The Principle Of Non-Intervention & The Intervention In The Public International Law, An Analytical Study.(2001) Erbil.
2. The Media Law In The Kurdistan Region (2002) Erbil.
3. The Sanctions In The Media Law Of The Kurdistan Region (2004). Erbil- Iraq.
4. The Declaration Of State -An Authenticating And Analytical Study In Public International Law And Constitutional Law. (2009) Cairo- Egypt.
5- The General Theory Of The Intervention In Public International Law. (2009) Amman- Jordon.