The Lebanese French university starts postgraduate studies in different fields such as; Law, Accounting, Business administration and Information Technology. For those who want to apply, the submission of their applications will be opened from 26/11/2017 until 21/12/2017. For further information needed, please visit our directorate.
For those who want to apply for master program has to complete Bachelor from one of the following disciplines: Law, Accounting, Business administration and Information Technology.
The applicant has to have more than 60% average marks. The pre entry assessment (scientific ability exam) will be carried out on Sunday 07/01/2017 at 10 am in the Lebanese French University on the subjects that have been identified by relevant departments.The master study programme will starts on Thursday 15/02/2017.
The number of postgraduate seats are limited to each field, which have been determined by the ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research as follows:
- Law 20 seats (12 seats for Public Law, and 8 seats for private Law)
- Accounting 10 seats
- Business administration 10 seats
- Information Technology 15 seats.
The duration of the study is two years and the fees of each year prior to the supervision cost as follow:
- Law-4, 900, 000 IQD
- Business administration- 6, 000, 000 IQD
- Accounting – 6, 000, 000 IQD
- Information Technology- 6, 000, 000 IQD
All the relevant information including study programme, places, and lecturers are available.
Master students candidates:
- Siaman Yusf Sleman - College of Law and International Relations General Law
- Ahmad talaat Jabar - College of Administration and Economics Business Administration
- Khanda Khwarahm Aziz - College of Administration and Economics Business Administration
- Suzan Tahsen Hussen - Information Technology
- Daroon Muthafar Hamad - Information Technology
- Hiwa Abdulkarim Mawlood - Information Technology
- Rebin Abdullah Saed - Information Technology
For further information required, please do not hesitate to contact the director of the postgraduate study via the following contact detail.
Assist. Prof. Dr. Shareef M. Shareef
Director of Postgraduate Studies
Email address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 0750 421 44 02