In all educational systems around the world, demand is increasing for the use of modern technologies in teaching students the knowledge and skills they need in the twenty-first century where the consideration of education has changed. It has depended on the effort of teaching only and the recipient was the student, to be the learner on the basis of the process of education, learning and teaching. The teacher is the guide and guidance, became a positive consideration of education which is a natural process, and not negative. The process of integration depends on the strength of the learner, a process which aims at finding solutions to problems. Hence, is the strategic plan for the College of Administration and Economics which starts from the prediction of the future, and how to deal optimally with the variables surrounding them, and increase the knowledge of the College itself and its potential, and required to achieve, and deal with priorities, with the issues of the College and accelerate the growth of a clear direction agreed upon. This is to improve the process of decision making in the college and to develop the work environment and to provide an accurate database of the faculty.
Vision of the College of Administration and Economics:
The College aspires to improve university knowledge and create a distinct environment for teaching, learning and scientific research and developing the mechanisms of action in line with the changing technological environment and challenges in the world of change.
Mission of the College of Administration and Economics:
The mission of the College is determined in constructing the visions and setting up the mechanisms and taking the procedures that enable it to master the outstanding student and develop his scientific ability and prepare the researchers who are capable of producing knowledge and employing them, providing specialized technical services and consultation to solve problems, serve the production sectors and serve in cooperation with academic institutions and public sector institutions especially in the light of many core values such as commitment, credibility, quality, mastery and leadership
Based on the vision and mission outlined above, the Faculty of Administrative and Financial Sciences through its administration, its scientific departments and faculty members implement the following policies and procedures:
- Working in a conceptual framework.
- Achieving outstanding scientific and applied researches and studies, rationalizing them to serve them, developing society and developing administrative and accounting education in society.
- Providing consultancy to the relevant bodies in the faculty majors.
- The modernization of the systems and programs of the study of administrative and financial sciences in the light of global trends and local needs, allowing the upgrading of the performance of the college and make it a model for other educational institutions.
- Dissemination of administrative and accounting thought according to advanced mechanisms.
- Integration of technology in teaching and scientific research.
- Dissemination of professional ethics among faculty members, college students and their employees in accordance with the ethical code committed by all.
- Continuous development of the academic programs and the graduate program to match with the progress of scientific and technological progress. Adopting the concept of quality assurance and accreditation and its application within the college which falls under that attention to documentation and decision files, the description of courses, programs, electronic and accounting decisions and self-evaluation culture, practice and follow-up preparation for the external calendar so that all this input to achieve comprehensive quality and continuous development.
Objectives of the College of Administration and Economics:
Transforming the conceptual framework into outputs at the end of the program, the graduate is able to practice the work in his field of specialization through:
- The graduate's understanding of the main concepts and the basic structure of the subject matter in which he is specialized so that he can enter the labor market and is equipped with specialized scientific skills to be able to perform the work that he is assigned efficiently.
- Graduates can use diverse techniques to encourage their creative thinking, skill and ability to solve problems.
Goals, Objectives, and Strategies:
At this stage, the College's vision and mission are translated into long-term objectives of a quantitative nature that can be verified by:
- Spread the culture of quality within the college and university.
- Holding workshops with management and academic leaders on quality and its applications.
- Working on providing a specialized library in the college that includes a variety of scientific materials related to the majors of the college.
- Calling quality experts to hold workshops on quality with faculty members and these workshops are considered as requirements of programs to develop their skills and abilities.