Director of ‘Scientific Research and Strategic Studies’ Center.
Professionals in this position are responsible for providing research leadership, which normally includes:
1. Promoting and facilitating the edge research, including collaborative and interdisciplinary research, in research priority areas that can also contribute to enhancing university's international ranking.
2. Building, and providing sufficient support for, a community of innovative researchers to enhance research capacity at the university and to increase internal and external research opportunities for faculty.
3. Developing networks between the research centre and researchers in the field in the public and private sectors, locally, nationally and internationally;
4. Acting as the nexus between the university and the community with respect to research initiatives of mutual benefit.
5. Transferring knowledge to society through outreach activities (e.g. collaborative research; seminars; workshops; lectures), technology transfer (e.g. collaborative research; contract work; and commercialization of intellectual property);
• Academic Qualification: Ph.D (from a prestigious international university).
• Academic Rank: Professor or Assistant Professor.
• Academic Experience: Not less than 10 years.
• Research Experience: Obtained research grants, developed research teams and published several scientific books and many researches within international conferences and scientific journals (with IF).
• Linguistic Skill: English or French Language.
• Job type is a fulltime job for 12 months subjected to yearly renewal.
• Office hours starting from 8:00 till 16:00.
• Work days starting from Sunday till Thursday.
• Monthly salary ranges from 4 to 5 million ID depending on experience.
The Personal Interview:
The personal interview will be in Erbil, Kurdistan region of Iraq at Lebanese French University Campus on 22nd December 2016.
Applicants should submit a letter of intent, CV and other documents not later than 15th December by e-mail to email@example.com